Aïcha is dedicated to causes such as gender equity, women’s rights, youth empowerment, access to education, eradication of poverty and regularly organizes projects to promote these causes on a charitable basis and at a national level. She is the secretary of Youth Engagement in Society, which is a registered association engaged in the advancement of social causes. Aicha also won gold award for completion of the Duke of Edinburgh International Award programme.
• Setting up of a complex corporate scheme in Cayman Islands for the subscription of funds for redeemable shares in a cell.
• Representing Indian investors against a renowned management company for breach of trust to the tune of USD 4.5 m
• Representing companies and individuals in applications for the discharge of attachment orders against financial regulatory bodies.
• Representing private secondary schools and teachers against regulatory bodies in the field of education.
• Appeal by Mastercard International, Visa Worldwide Pte Ltd and BCP Bank (Mauritius) Limited against the decision of the Competition Commission to cap the Issuer of Interchange Fee on Visa Classic, Gold and Electron debit and credit cards at 0.5%.