Zahraa advises clients on a range of commercial disputes and in arbitration matters. She had experience in public law cases and enforcement matters.
Zahraa is a competent and dedicated young lady with an outgoing personality. Fresh, spontaneous and energetic, she brings new thoughts and ideas to the chambers. Zahraa focuses on compliance, fund administration services, arbitration, commercial, family and trust law.
Zahraa assists her father in community work, including projects geared towards Environmental protection against climate changes, gender equality and youth inclusion.
She speaks fluent English, French and Hindi.
• Representation of a company in Seychelles in a claim of USD 226,339.40/-.
• Representation of a company in Isle of Man, in an order holding a provisional attachment on the accounts held by 2 local companies with a local bank in Mauritius.
• Winding up proceedings of a well-known family business in the textile industry.
• An application to the Supreme Court of Mauritius by a foundation in Liechtenstein against a local company, to quash a provisional order granting the recognition and enforcement of a partial award delivered by the London Court of International Arbitration seated in Geneva, Switzerland.
• Several arbitration matters administered under various institutional rules including LCIA, PCA, UNCITRAL, ICC rules, up till enforcement of awards worldwide.